Thursday, September 09, 2004

I love ms fits

Once again dreaming I'm somewhere overseas, writing how Ms Fits (i put a link up on the right hand nav!) does (hilarious, especially now that we have an election on) and being warm warm warm warm. I thought that springtime was pleasant here. Somehow I forgot.

Anyways, I've been busy this week getting back into work from being away. I really had a great time overseas, catching all my besties who have fled this awful country. Everyone was great and I wish I could have stayed longer. I could have stayed much longer because I after I arrived I correctly checked my bank account balance and it looked hardly touched. What was I thinking? Vincent said he wouldn't have come back with a cent. And it's the truth!

So. We have such a horrid country here at the moment that in Jakarta just today there was a bomb outside the Australian Embassy. The news reports are still counting the victims and injured. I can't even imagine how John Howard will use this to his advantage in the polls. But all I do know is that Mark Latham has been in Bundaberg with a room full of whingers all with 'cries for help''cries for help'. At least they liked him there. I'd watch out for that free gift (a bottle of wine) if I were him.

p.s. i've been using the html editor the entire time here and have now tried the compse tab. Pretty neat maybe?

No comments: