Wednesday, September 08, 2004

If we were to work overseas I'm studying the kinds of visa and working permits we could get.

Seeing as V-man and I are different ages, I'll have to juggle around what countries we can actually go to.

UK Visas - Information about applying for a working permit in UK.

Working Holiday - this is the one to apply for in UK. Not for V-man though it seems.

Green Card - America - the Green Card Lottery (Sam D is using in New York) & work permits. I think this one - H-1B Work Visa for college educated professionals - is the one for me.

No comments: